Your privacy is important to leighperkins.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that leighperkins.com collects, and the ways in which leighperkins.com uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
leighperkins.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to leighperkins.com
Using Personal Information
leighperkins.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Your privacy is important to leighperkins.com and we will never disclose, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, agents or sub-contractors.
Securing Your Data
leighperkins.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- leighperkins.com will store any personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes
This website may contain links to other websites.
leighperkins.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.